If you looking for a great way to get involved we have many different ways that you and others can get plugged into camp and help immediately.
Board of Directors
Camp Frederick is looking for committed, high energy people to serve on it’s Board of Directors. Currently, we have two positions open and will have a third in January. We are a hard working, hands on board dedicated to making Camp Frederick the best that it can be. If you have a love for God, an interest in fostering Christian values in a camp setting and are looking for a meaningful way to spend your time, please consider becoming a board member.
Interested individuals can request an application for becoming a board member, and a description of the duties entailed, by calling or emailing the camp office.
Please consider designating your Thrivent Choice Dollars to Camp Frederick
Are you a Thrivent Financial Member? If you are, you have an opportunity to help Camp Frederick in a way that others do not. You have the opportunity to get $250 for free to help fundraise or do a project that will benefit Camp Frederick.
Give to Camp Frederick
Most of these items can be gently used. Please be mindful of the condition of your donations.
- Board Retreat, Friday and Saturday, January 13- 14, 2017
- 1st Confirmation Retreat, Friday and Saturday, February 3 – 4, 2017
- Winter Festival and Chili Cook Off, Sunday, February 5, 2017, 1 – 4pm
- “Roaring Twenties'” Dinner Dance, Saturday, April 1, 2017 at Zion Lutheran Church, Youngstown
- Spring Open House, Sunday, April 9, 2017, 2 – 4 pm
- 5K Wilderness Run, Saturday, June 4, 2017 time TBA
- Golf Outing, September 16, 2017 at Beaver Creek Meadows
- Fall Festival, Sunday, September 24, 2017